1. What is Freemasonry?
2. What is the Order of Freemasonry?
3. What is Co-Freemasonry?
4. What is the difference between Co-Freemasonry and other varieties of Freemasonry?
5. What does Le Droit Humain mean?
6. What are the Masonic ideals that Freemasons try to practice?
7. Is Freemasonry a religion?
8. Is belief in God a requirement to be a Freemason?
9. Why is Freemasonry so named?
10. What goes on in a Masonic meeting?
11. What is expected of a Freemason?
12. What is the origin of Freemasonry?
13. Are there any deeper roots of Freemasonry?
14. Is Freemasonry a secret sect?
15. What is the purpose of the Masonic secrets?
>16. Is Freemasonry occult or esoteric?
17. Does Freemasonry engage in political activity?
18. How many forms of Freemasonry are there?
19. Is Co-Masonry like the Eastern Star, which admits both men and women?
20. Can a person be a member of both the masculine Freemasons and the Co-Freemasons?
21. When and how did CoFreemasonry begin?
22. What is a rite as in the Scottish Rite and York Rite?
23. Is special clothing worn at a Masonic meeting?
24. What happens at a Masonic initiation?
25. Does a Freemason have to swear an oath of some kind?>
26. Why is Freemasonry so concerned with symbols?
27. What special symbols are there in Freemasonry?
28. How is the International Order of Co-Freemasonry organized?
29. How is a Lodge organized?
30. Is the government of a Lodge democratic or autocratic?o
31. Are there differences of rank in Masonry?
32. Who can become a member of the International Order of Co-Freemasonry?
33. How does one apply? Do you have to be invited?
34. How long does it take to become a Co-Mason?
35. How much does it cost to become a member?
36. How often and where are meetings held?
37. What reading or viewing do you recommend to non-Masons for additional information?
38. What are the principles on which the Co-Masonic Order operates?
39. Where can I get more information?
Back to Top Page